Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Possession #168 - Razor

My first razor was a Norelco triple header electric. Then I went to blades, then back to electric, then back to blades. I don't think I ever had a single blade razor like my dad's. I started with a double-bladed razor. Then two blades and a gel strip. Now...the Mach 3 (despite the name, I find that it takes the same amount of time to shave)! Over the years, I don't want to think of the pile of blades that I've dulled and tossed. It certainly seems to make sense to go with a beard, but I'm stuck with this convention of my culture. At least I was going to leave you with a video of the classic razor blade swallowing magic trick, but instead, for no particular reason, I'll point you to a less bloody and far more phenomenal performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment