Sunday, September 8, 2013

Possession #156 - Toilet Paper

Of course it was the Chinese way back in the 6th century or something who first started using something like toilet paper. It only took us Europeans another 1000 years or so to come with something so brilliant. I think of myself as something of a toilet paper snob. It can't be plain ol' Charmin. Not extra strong Charmin. But, the Charmin Ultra for me. As a long-time sufferer of gastro-intestinal distress, I consider a proper roll of toilet paper more essential than toothpaste, hair gel and even coffee.

Proper functioning personal plumbing is essential to health and well-being...and toilet paper is a part of that entire equation. Well...that's just about enough of that, don't you think? I...uhhh... gotta go...

No comments:

Post a Comment