Sunday, May 19, 2013

Possession #109 - Journal

I am a journal writer. Not consistently. I'll go weeks, months, even a couple years without writing anything. Then, I'll write every day for awhile. I probably have a accumulation of 20-30 journals beginning with one from grade school. I've tried writing journals on computer and ipad, but I find it almost impossible. For such things, I'm a paper person. I've always had a thing for nice paper and a perfect pen. I'm one of those persons that needs the right tactile feel and flow of pen and paper - never pencil.

My journals, like this blog I suppose, are personal, but not too much so. My personality allows some amount of revelation, but holds something back even if I'm writing it just for myself. I suppose I should get that psychoanalyzed, but I don't think I'd ever be able to open up enough to a therapist. There you go...that's just about enough personal information for now. I gotta go write in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment