Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Possession #112 - Fence

Don't believe a word of it when the small aliens in your house say something like, "We promise we'll walk it every day!" It isn't true. It's a big fat lie. But you'll fall for it every time and you'll be glad you did...most of the time. But a dog did require one major handyman project... to construct a fenced-in area. If I'd thought about it ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have undertaken it. But I thoughtlessly gathered the equipment and supplies and dove in. It mostly works except for the time I was sitting in my office looking out the window and thinking how the dog walking down the sidewalk looked exactly like my dog. It was. She scrambled through a weakness in our defensive perimeter. They say fences make good neighbors. All I know is that fences keep all the poop in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment