Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Possession #18 - Another Lamp and Stand

The perspective and camera settings are different on this one, but it's identical to the lamp and stand from the last post - a matched set. Isn't it cool how stuff can look different from another angle? In fact, one of my goals is to present all my stuff in as artistically a pleasing way as possible even though most of it is...well...just stuff. Going to all the effort of doing this is making me wonder if a miss a lot of beauty that's right under my nose simply because I'm so used to it...or maybe also because there's so much darn much of it! If you want another really cool perspective on...ummm...perspective then look at this interactive presentation of the scale of the universe...after you do this, then take another look at the dust bunnies under your couch. See if they look the same. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment