Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Possession #24 - Blue Ray Player

Since I'm writing this after watching a DVD, I guess I'd better post my blue ray player. I've always loved movies and I'm sure if it wasn't for the wonder of Netflix, I'd have a huge pile of DVD's that I'd have to take a picture of. Unfortunately, all my old movies are stored on VHS which I can't even play anymore (luckily I never ventured into Betamax territory). It seems to be the nature of things that as soon as you acquire a critical mass of it, it becomes obsolete and you have to start all over again (wait til I start organizing all my old LP's downstairs). "Planned Obsolescence" is the term I once heard to describe this situation that keeps us constantly updating everything we own. Maybe 1 Corinthians 13 is correct when it says, "nothing lasts." ...except faith, hope and love. And you know what the best one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment