Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Possession #80 - Camera Tripod

You know how one possession leads to another and another...? No? I'm the only one?

I had an old SLR for many years which eventually was replaced by a point and shoot digital camera. Then I missed all the shooting control of an SLR and I finally got a digital SLR. But was that enough? Of course not! I needed an extra lens...and then another. A remote, extra battery, bigger bag, and this...a better tripod. What's next?

On the other hand, using this camera is, for me, a way to relax and engage my creativity. It's an excuse to get out and explore nature and to concentrate on the details of beauty all around. I try to keep the activity driving the equipment rather than the other way round. This might be true about a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment