Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Possession #75 - Messenger Bag

Sorry I've been missing for a couple days...Easter got ahold of me. Then I was at my parents which has no (gasp!) wifi. Now, I'm off at a conference for a few days with only my ipad and trying to keep this up taking pictures and posting with just the pad... we'll see.

While off on this trip, I'm limited to possessions that I have with me. So, naturally we're looking at one of my travel bags here. I must say, I am a bit of a Bag-o-phile. I've got more bags than my wife has purses. I have little ones and bigs ones and, well, about a dozen or more...or more. This Timbuk2 bag is one of my favorites. It's the one I took on our vacation to Utah. This one little bag carried my camera, water bottle and all the little stuff I needed for the long train trip and lots of canyon hikes. This week it's got ipad, separate keyboard, book to read, and other conference papers. A good bag has to be able to carry all your stuff, have enough little pockets, but not be too big and rumbly. A good bag makes me feel comfortable and self-sufficient in a strange environment...OK...I'm just a bit strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment